Cleveland Women's RTX-3 Cavity Back Wedges
- From a performance standpoint, RTX-3 Cavity Back wedges were designed to accomplish the same thing as RTX-3 wedges, that being to help golfers get the ball closer to the hole both from the fairway and around the green.
- The center of gravity in the RTX-3 Cavity Back wedges has been moved away from the hosel and closer to the center of the clubface, with the result being improved feel, enhanced stability, and tighter shot dispersion.
- RTX-3 CB wedges utilize a new V Sole Grind that improves turf interaction, which was accomplished by adding bounce to the leading edge.
- Because these wedges glide through the turf so effortlessly, clubhead speeds remain consistent, enabling players to hit the ball more precise yardages.
- A new Rotex clubface improves and creates more consistent spin from all turf conditions.
- The new Tour Zip Grooves are now deeper and narrower for more spin, while the micro-milling pattern is angled on higher lofted wedges to increase spin on shots played with an open clubface.
- What is different about the CB model, however, is its shape. It has a larger overall profile that was designed to inspire confidence and provide increased forgiveness.
- RTX-3 Cavity Back wedges are available in a Tour Satin finish
- Stock shaft: Women's Action Ultralite 50 Graphite
- Stock grip: Cleveland Pink Cap by Lamkin
Feel Balancing Technology
By saving weight from the hosel design, the CG was able to be moved closer to the center of the clubface to improve feel, stability, and dispersion.
V Sole Grinds
More bounce has been added to the leading edge to improve turf interaction, creating more consistent speed through the shot and more consistent results. In terms of helping consumers pick the right wedges for their game, Cleveland is again using its dot system. One-dot wedges, also labeled as V-LG (V Sole, low bounce), are designed for players with shallow angles of attack and will work well from firmer turf and sand conditions. Three-dot wedges, meanwhile, also labeled as V-FG (high bounce, full sole), will work best for players with steeper angles of attack and from softer turf and sand conditions. Finally, two-dot models, or V-MG (mid bounce), are the most neutral designs and will work well for a wide variety of players and from all turf conditions.
New Rotex Face
New Tour Zip Grooves are deeper and more narrow to increase spin, especially from the rough. Additionally, the micro-milling on higher lofts (54-64) is angled to keep spin rates high on shots played with an open clubface.
|Cleveland RTX-3 Women's Cavity Back Wedges|
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!