Cleveland Men's RTX-3 Black Satin Wedges
- The mantra around RTX-3 is that these are wedges designed to help golfers get the ball closer to the hole, both on full shots and in the short game. Cleveland believes that three design elements will allow these wedges to achieve that goal, as well as give players more consistent results.
- The CG in RTX-3 has been moved away from the hosel and closer to the center of the clubface, with the result being improved feel, enhanced stability on all shots, and tighter shot dispersion.
- RTX-3 wedges utilize a new V Sole Grind that improves turf interaction, which was accomplished by adding bounce to the leading edge.
- Because RTX-3 wedges glide through the turf so effortlessly, clubhead speeds remain constant and players are able to hit the ball more precise yardages.
- A new Rotex clubface is being used, with improved and consistent spin from all turf conditions being its calling card.
- The new Tour Zip Grooves are deeper and narrower for more spin, while the micro-milling pattern is angled on sand and lob wedges to increase spin on shots played with an open clubface.
- Feel Balancing technology
- V Sole Grinds
- New Rotex face
- RTX-3 wedges also feature three unique finishes, Tour Satin, Black Satin, and Tour Raw
- The Black Satin finish has been designed to last longer than typical black finishes, while the Raw finish that’s available is identical to the Raw finish being played by the majority of Cleveland’s touring professionals.
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold
- Stock grip: Cleveland Blue Cap by Lamkin
Feel Balancing Technology
By saving weight from the hosel design, the CG was able to be moved closer to the center of the clubface to improve feel, stability, and dispersion.
V Sole Grinds
More bounce has been added to the leading edge to improve turf interaction, creating more consistent speed through the shot and more consistent results. In terms of helping consumers pick the right wedges for their game, Cleveland is again using its dot system. One-dot wedges, also labeled as V-LG (V Sole, low bounce), are designed for players with shallow angles of attack and will work well from firmer turf and sand conditions. Three-dot wedges, meanwhile, also labeled as V-FG (high bounce, full sole), will work best for players with steeper angles of attack and from softer turf and sand conditions. Finally, two-dot models, or V-MG (mid bounce), are the most neutral designs and will work well for a wide variety of players and from all turf conditions.
New Rotex Face
New Tour Zip Grooves are deeper and more narrow to increase spin, especially from the rough. Additionally, the micro-milling on higher lofts (54-64) is angled to keep spin rates high on shots played with an open clubface.
|Cleveland RTX-3 Blade Wedges|
|54°||• • •||V-FG||14°||35.125"|
|56°||• • •||V-FG||14°||35.125"|
|58°||• • •||V-FG||12°||35"|
|60°||• • •||V-FG||12°||35"|
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!