Cleveland Men's 588 RTX 2.0 RTG WS Wedge
Cleveland's Most Versatile Wedges Ever!
The evolution of the 588 Rotex wedge started by listening to the top players in the world. Listening to the demands a Keegan Bradley, Graeme McDowell or Hideki Matsuyama faces, week in and week out, from 125 yards and in. Cleveland then looked at what factors lead everyday players to succeed or fail in the scoring zone. After hundreds of hours of interviews and field testing, they identified a common need for all golfers, regardless of ability level: Versatility. From that research Cleveland developed 3 distinct wedge grinds that are proven to optimize the short game for players of all abilities.
Cleveland Men's 588 RTX 2.0 RTG WS Wedge feature:
- 4th Gen. Tour Zip Grooves feature 8% larger walls and sharper radii
- Channels away more grass, dirt and moisture for cleaner contact and more consistent spin
- Rotex 2.0 Face Pattern leads to increased friction and more spin, especially from inconsistent lies
- Advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit
- Laser Milling fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency across the face for increased spin on pitch and chip shots
- Dynamic Gold Steel shaft available in Wedge flex
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Conforms to Condition of Competition