Cleveland Ladies Launcher HB Irons
Designed To Launch It High And Hit It Straight
It has been a few years since Cleveland released new woods and irons, but the company has an extensive history of creating popular products in both categories. With its new Launcher HB line of golf clubs, Cleveland is hoping to bring the recreational player a better combination of performance and simplicity with a focus on higher launch, straighter shots, and more forgiveness. For those familiar with previous Cleveland products, the new ladies Launcher HB irons will remind many of the highly popular HiBore irons of years past, albeit with an infusion of new technology. Most notable about the Launcher HB irons is their distinctive look. While the short irons look like traditional game-improvement irons, as the set progresses into the mid- and long irons each club takes on the look of a more traditional hybrid. What the progressive shaping enables is control in the short irons for scoring shots and the distance and launch in the longer irons that hybrids typically offer. Also unique about the ladies Launcher HB irons is that they feature a fully hollow construction through the set, which enables weight to be redistributed low and deep in the clubhead, as well as to the perimeter, to maximize forgiveness. That said, internal, stabilizing ribs still offer a crisp, solid feel and sound and impact. Additionally, the HiBore crown utilized in the design also helps in establishing a low, deep CG position that promotes higher launch conditions, and a high-strength steel face insert enables the clubface to flex more at impact to produce faster ball speeds.
TGW reviews the new Cleveland Launcher CBX and HB irons
TGW staff members offer their thoughts after testing the new Cleveland Launcher CBX and HB irons.
Cleveland Ladies Launcher HB Irons features:
- Stock Shaft:Miyazaki C Kua graphite-
- Shaft Flex: Ladies
- Stock Grip: Cleveland Blue Cap by Lamkin
- Hollow construction provides incredible impact stability
- Progressive set design enables control in the short irons and distance and launch in the longer irons
- HiBore crown allows a low, deep CG placement for higher launch and increased MOI
- Internal rib design creates a pleasing impact sound and feel
- Steel face insert contributes to increased flex at impact and improved ball speed
- Available in right- and left-handed models
|Cleveland Ladies Launcher HB Irons