Cleveland's new Bloom packaged golf club set provides you with everything you need to head out to the golf course as soon as you take it out of the box. The entire set is made with lightweight, distance-driven technology to help beginning to intermediate golfers get more out of their game. With the Bloom set, you get a driver, fairway wood, two hybrids (5 and 6), five irons (7-SW), a putter, and a lightweight cart bag for an 11-piece set that has you prepared to make any shot on the course with confidence.
- Large, forgiving driver features a high loft and low center of gravity for longer, straighter shots off the tee
- Low center of gravity 3 wood creates ideal launch to hit the ball high and land it soft off all types of lies
- Versatile 5 and 6 hybrids give you the accuracy of an iron and the distance of a wood with high launch and greater forgiveness
- Advanced lightweight technology irons (7-SW) feature a forgiving cavity back and responsive face to maximize distance
- Wide sole wedge glides smoother through the turf while superior spin technology gives you more control around the greens
- Traditional 10i mallet-shaped putter is easy to line up and uses perimeter weighting for more stable performance and consistency on the greens
- Bloom Max cart bag features a five-way divided top and eight pockets in a lightweight design