Christina Ricci - A Girls On Course Survival Guide
A Girl's On-Course Survival Guide
Play Better Golf
This guide serves as a womans tool to quickly reference a particular shot or difficult sidehill lie that may otherwise throw amateurs off their game. The 284-page portable, full-color book offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurs point of view.
- Christina Ricci - A Girls On Course Survival Guide:
- Written by Boston University graduate Christina Ricci
- On-course survivor guide to use on or off the golf course
- Covers everything you need to enjoy the game of golf and score better, whether you are a weekend player, a corporate executive, or an avid golfer
- Offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurs point of view
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions for every technical aspect of the game
- Includes sections on course management, mental tools, rules and etiquette, and hysterical jokes when all else fails
- Wire-bound and perfectly sized for the golf bag
- Size: 4¼" x 5¾" x ¾"
- 284 pages
About the Author:
So who the heck is Christina Ricci? Is she the talented actress from the movie The Addams Family? No. But she is in the top 5 percentile of excellent golfers in the country. She's written this book because she wanted to share her 5-year learning experience in a way that will be an inspiration to other amateur women golfers all over the world.
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!