A Girl's On-Course Survival Guide
Play Better Golf
This guide serves as a womans tool to quickly reference a particular shot or difficult sidehill lie that may otherwise throw amateurs off their game. The 284-page portable, full-color book offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurs point of view.
- Christina Ricci - A Girls On Course Survival Guide:
- Written by Boston University graduate Christina Ricci
- On-course survivor guide to use on or off the golf course
- Covers everything you need to enjoy the game of golf and score better, whether you are a weekend player, a corporate executive, or an avid golfer
- Offers an inspiring, unique first-person amateurs point of view
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions for every technical aspect of the game
- Includes sections on course management, mental tools, rules and etiquette, and hysterical jokes when all else fails
- Wire-bound and perfectly sized for the golf bag
- Size: 4¼" x 5¾" x ¾"
- 284 pages
About the Author:
So who the heck is Christina Ricci? Is she the talented actress from the movie The Addams Family? No. But she is in the top 5 percentile of excellent golfers in the country. She's written this book because she wanted to share her 5-year learning experience in a way that will be an inspiration to other amateur women golfers all over the world.