Callaway Men's Apex Irons
Callaway Men's Apex Forged Irons
Ultimate Forged Performance!
The Callaway Apex Forged Iron is a multi-material forging that combines a high strength 455 carpenter face with a raw forged 1020 carbon steel body to deliver incredible distance and soft, responsive feel. The Apex irons also feature a satin chrome finish and wide-spaced (30-degree) grooves which provide increased spin out of the rough.
Callaway Men's Apex Forged Irons feature:
- Sets include: #3 thru PW (45°) #4 thru AW (50°)
- Available separately: Sand Wedge (55°)
- Thin, super hot 455 carpenter face creates more ball speed for amazing distance in a forged iron
- 1020 forged carbon steel body provides a soft, responsive feel
- Tungsten weighting in the long irons gets the center of gravity low and enhances ball speed and launch angle
- Deep undercut cavity allows face flex at impact creating higher ball speeds and longer distance
- Player preferred higher center of gravity in the short irons keeps trajectory flat
- Polymer in cavity absorbs vibration which helps replicate the one-piece forged iron feel that many golfers prefer
- Rolled leading edge sole grind improves turf interaction from tight lies
- UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite shafts available in Regular Senior Stiff
- Steel shafts available in Regular Senior Stiff
- Available in right- and left-hand
Callaway Apex Irons... Distance Plus Forged Performance!
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!