Callaway Mens Apex Forged Irons
Ultimate Forged Performance!
The Callaway Apex Forged Iron is a multi-material forging that combines a high strength 455 carpenter face with a raw forged 1020 carbon steel body to deliver incredible distance and soft, responsive feel. The Apex irons also feature a satin chrome finish and wide-spaced (30-degree) grooves which provide increased spin out of the rough.
Callaway Mens Apex Forged Irons feature:
- Sets include: #3 thru PW (45°) #4 thru AW (50°)
- Available separately: Sand Wedge (55°)
- Thin, super hot 455 carpenter face creates more ball speed for amazing distance in a forged iron
- 1020 forged carbon steel body provides a soft, responsive feel
- Tungsten weighting in the long irons gets the center of gravity low and enhances ball speed and launch angle
- Deep undercut cavity allows face flex at impact creating higher ball speeds and longer distance
- Player preferred higher center of gravity in the short irons keeps trajectory flat
- Polymer in cavity absorbs vibration which helps replicate the one-piece forged iron feel that many golfers prefer
- Rolled leading edge sole grind improves turf interaction from tight lies
- UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite shafts available in Regular Senior Stiff
- Steel shafts available in Regular Senior Stiff
- Available in right- and left-hand
Callaway Apex Irons... Distance Plus Forged Performance!