EyeLine Total Stroke Putting System
EyeLine's Total Stroke Putting Stroke puts a template on your putting path to help you notice if your stroke and face angle are on the right path. Set up the path gates to swing your putter head through, keeping your stroke on line. Set up the ball gate to encourage a well-struck shot that will roll the ball through. It works indoors and outdoors for all golfers.
- Putting system lays out a template to help you notice if your stroke and face angle are on path
- Aim the "aim" arrows to your target line, then start putting on the tool, matching the putter face to the lines on the path
- Set up the path gates just wide enough to swing the putter head through
- Set up the ball gate for a target where a good stroke will roll the ball through the tees
- Works for both right and left handed golfers