Titleist Mens 913 D3 Drivers
More Speed, More Distance, More Workable!
Designed and built with a high-speed, forged face insert, the new Titleist 913
D3 drivers are the fastest, most consistent drivers Titleist has ever designed,
delivering maximum ball speeds over a large area of the face. They are also
Titleist's most playable and forgiving drivers, primarily the result of improved
launch conditions from a lower, more optimal center of gravity position, a new
rear SureFit Tour weight and the fitting precision provided by the SureFit Tour
Here's what a customer from New Jersey (with a 10 handicap) says of his 910D3: "...I was looking for a club that had that classic look with the modern technology and the 913 D3 is exactly that. The classic pear shape is appealing at address and the ball just flies off the face even on mishits...I would recommend this club to anyone who just wants a classic club without all the gimmicks of colors and speed slots. Titleist is a classy club manufacturer and their products reflect that."
Titleist Mens 913 D3 Drivers feature:
- 445cc traditional pear shape clubhead provides tour-inspired workability
with no flight bias
- Dial-in launch and spin settings precisely using the SureFit Tour hosel
- New forged, variable thickness face insert, the fastest face insert ever
designed by Titleist Golf Club R&D
- Low, flat sole profile and new SureFit Tour weight on the rear sole optimizes
center of gravity for speed and forgiveness
- Fuller, longer, and more powerful sound at impact
- Lofts: 7.5 • 8.5 • 9.5 • 10.5
- Graphite shaft available in Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover, torque wrench, instruction booklet with Performance
- Click Product Tour under the image above for alternate views and
913 D3 Drivers... Faster Face, Better Launch Conditions!