PING i20 Irons
Multi-metal technology in a progressive set design.
Playing ones best requires distance control, and these multi-metal
irons ensure golfers can hit to precise yardages.
The long irons are slightly larger, high launching, and more forgiving. The smaller short irons feature less offset and provide exceptional control. Stabilizing bars and a thicker face ensure precise distance control and a solid feel. Tungsten toe weights in the 17-4 stainless steel heads elevate forgiveness. An innovative design gives golfers full command of the clubface for controlling trajectory and shot shape. A low-glare satin chrome finish and ferrule offer a clean, high-performance look.
No matter ones ability level, any passionate golfer can improve his or her game with the
i20 familys inspiring and powerful combination of workability, distance and forgiveness.
From the satin-chrome irons
through the woods, PINGs commitment to innovation and custom engineering is evident
in the i20s exceptional balance of function, design and appearance.
PING i20 Irons features:
- Set includes: #4-UW
- Available separately: SW(54°), LW(58°)
- Graphite and steel shafts available in Regular, Stiff, or X-Stiff flex
- Available in left-and right-hand
Details (for alternate images, click Product Tour above):
- A vertical Custom Tuning Port (CTP) optimizes the CG, and tungsten toe weighting elevates forgiveness
- The long irons are slightly larger, high launching, and more forgiving. The smaller short irons feature less offset and provide exceptional control
- Stabilizing bars and a thicker face ensure distance control and a solid feel. A ferrule offers a clean, high-performance look
- An innovative design offers
full command of the clubface
for controlling trajectory
and shot shape
- CFS (Control, Feel, Stability) steel or
TFC 169i graphite
The finish is just the beginning!