|PING Mens S55 Irons
PING Mens S55 Irons
Higher flying long shots; more control on approach shots!
The PING S55 Iron is a tour-style blade with stronger lofts which provides
added distance with control while increasing workability for shaping shots.
The 17-4 stainless steel heads feature a tungsten toe weight to enhance forgiveness,
and a vertical stabilizing bar for precise distance control. The low-profile
custom tuning port (CTP) has changed from a thermoplastic urethane to a thermoplastic
elastomer that absorbs vibrations, resulting in a softer feel at impact.
PING Mens S55 Irons feature:
- Set includes: #3 thru PW (46°)
- CTP is larger and sits deeper in the sole to optimize the center of gravity
for improving launch conditions
- Thinner face helps increase ball speed for added distance
- Vertical stabilizing bar is narrower in the long irons and wider in the
short irons to soften the feel and optimize center of gravity position
- 17-4 stainless steel body and face material with tungsten toe weight for
- Thin top lines, a compact head (slightly smaller than the PING S56)
- Simplified cavity and a brushed satin-chrome finish create a clean, confidence-inspiring
- PING CFS (Control, Feel, Stability) steel shaft available in Regular • Stiff • X-Stiff
- Available in right- and left-hand
- Click Detail Views & Info under the image above for alternate
views and more details
PING S55 Irons... Great Soft Feel!